Nate is an actor who attended AMDA and brings a lot of zest to his French classes. He loves to incorporate theater-based games so kids learn through having fun!
- Name: Nate Siregar
- City, country you are from: Montreal, Canada
- Name of college and what you studied:
AMDA: Musical Theater
Jean-De-Brebeuf for Arts and Science
- How/Why is your work at BB meaningful to you: It’s a chance to make young children interested in the beauty of languages. In my case, it’s French, which is a language that I grew up speaking and truly love.
- Favorite adult band/singer in the language you teach: George Brassens
- Your special way of getting the children’s attention or unique teaching technique: I know Disney songs! Kids love Disney songs! I use a lot of Disney melodies in my classes which kids recognize and get super excited about using to learn new words in French.
- One reason why you think learning a foreign language is important at a young age: Communication is probably one of the most important things in life. Language, whichever it may be, is a passport to communicating with the rest of the world. The more you know, the better you communicate and the more opportunities you get to see/know about the world.
- Favorite part of a BB class: Singing and encouraging others to sing with me.