Paloma mixes her talents in communications and musical theater to engage and understand kids. She makes learning fun!
- Name: Paloma Muñoz
- City, country you are from: Cordoba, Argentina
- Name of college and what you studied:
UCB Diakonia, Bolivia – Social Communications
AMDA, NY, EEUU – Musical Theater Program
- How/Why is your work at BB meaningful to you: Because I get to share my language WITH the love of music and the feeling of play with children, and also because I can learn from them as well and have fun with them too.
- Favorite adult band/singer in the language you teach: Gustavo Cerati
- Your special way of getting the children’s attention or unique teaching technique: Matching the children’s energy and being present with them, understanding them what they need to move the class along.
- One reason why you think learning a foreign language is important at a young age: I truly believe that learning at a young age is easy and fun and that you will have that for life.
It’s like magic. 🙂
- Favorite part of a BB class: Movement songs!